Return to the Pets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
some random pics of my danes

Posted by ninapearl (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 29, 11 at 11:58

bentley is taking up where ashley left off. she LOVED to sleep in patches of sunlight.

Photobucket

Photobucket

did somebody say ice cream??

Photobucket

stuffies make the BEST pillows!

Photobucket

oh hai!

Photobucket

i am pretty girl. :)

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: some random pics of my danes

Lovely pics, as usual ... when I was leaving work Friday I watched a woman pick up her dane from the local doggie day care.

She lifted the back door of her SUV, leaned down and picked up her dane's front paws and put them on the back of the car, and then went around and lifted the backlegs and got her dog into her SUV. I thought of you! LOL!

And was thinking of my poor back .... had to help my old husky/lab mix get into the vehicle near the end of his life .. whatever it took to go for a car ride though!

o

:) pam, i can so relate! even though my back was out of whack much of the last couple of years, i always made sure ashley got in for a car ride. always got her in one way or the other. when it got to be too much after my back surgery this past april, i traded for a mini van that made it easier for my old girl.

o

I think that your are a very kindly soul for giving your lovely Bentley a bed of his own.

Your dogs are GORGEOUS.

o

why, thank you ever so much! actually, they have 2 full sized innerspring mattresses on the floor where they sleep at night and when i am gone a couple of days a week.

i have a twin sized mattress/box spring right next to them. sometimes we all share a bed and it's usually MINE! can you spell c-r-o-w-d-e-d? LOL

o

Only a dog person would understand that whether and how a dog fits into a vehicle is enough reason to purchase a particular model. My mother traded in a four month old mercury for a station wagon when we got our dane. LOL. He immediately chose the middle section and I had to ride backwards in the jumpseats.

o

Have to show some updated photos of my kids:

My silly dogs Lily & Rocky: (Lily was shaved for the summer)
IMG_0283

Rocky sleeping ... not something he does very often!!!
1-7-2011 003

Lily and Bailey the cat hanging out ... it was too hot to be really close to each other:
IMG_0692

Bailey in the dog crate ... yes he's a big guy, 20.5 lbs.
3-12-2011 002

Lily & Rocky, before Lily was shaved, waiting for me to get off the computer!
3-12-2011 004

Rocky & Figaro ...
3-12-2011-2 010

Bailey & Figaro
3-12-2011-2 003

o

Nina, great pics of the pups!!

Pam, what a nice herd you have there!! LOL Rocky has really become a member of the family. I remember the difficulties you had before you got him. He's a keeper!!

o

pam, love the pics! they look like a lazy bunch o' critters! LOL

o

murraysmom - he really has become a member of the family, he & Lily are inseparable. He's definitely a keeper.

nina - the only time I can get good photos is when the are sleeping, otherwise they're too quick!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here