Return to the Pets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I is not dog food

Posted by jomuir (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 4, 12 at 10:58

With all the problems with pet food lately, we thought we'd try something new for the dogs. Louie volunteered to be first to go, but the dogs won't touch him. Too many sharp points on him I guess.

Iisnotdogfood

I had to go to Boston for work last week & Sammy opted to travel with me, to avoid being next in the bowl. TSA agent didn't agree sadly so he had to stay in Detroit...I'm sure he'd have loved the Ritz-Carleton, they do accept pets w/guests.

I won't be left behind

I missed them as much as I did DH & found myself looking at crappy pics on them all on my cell phone during some of the more boring meetings. There was a pile-on Mommy when I got home last night! There's no place like home, esp after a 6 1/2 hour flight delay.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I is not dog food

Sweet pictures. Sadly that's one reason I don't travel much. I just miss them all so much and wonder what they're doing. I once took a tiny kitten I had rescued who was too little to leave at home with the rest of the cats. We went to Boston and stayed at a wonderful hotel in downtown and she loved it.

o

lol those are great photos.

o

So cute!

I miss my girls terribly when we go to visit family out of state.

o

Very funny. I know exactly how you felt when you were away. Cute babies.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here