Return to the Pets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
i would like to introduce...

Posted by ninapearl (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 16, 11 at 6:53

"porkahontas". she arrived yesterday. she's the cutest little thing. still very shy about me approaching her but she got better as the day went along. the goats looked at me like i was crazy and my danes wondered what the heck i was bringing home THIS time!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

:)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: i would like to introduce...

Aw how cute!I love pigs

o

Porkahontas? That has to be the best name EVER!

o

Whenever I see the title of your posts, I can hardly wait to read them! Cute piggy!

o

A darling piggy. I hope she gets acclimated quickly.

o

Cute! I love the name too.

o

What an imaginative name! I probably never would have thought of it. I always enjoy your posts too.

o

she is SO cute! i just came in from building her a wallow. i dug a big hole (no small feat in dry sand!), dragged an old truck bed mat over it, squished the middle down into a depression, covered the edges with sand, put a few broken pieces of patio blocks around 2 edges to give the goats something to play on, filled the center with water and stood back to watch. porkahontas waded right in, laid down in the middle, stuck her whole snout under the water and laid there and blew bubbles. hilarious!!! i will get pics soon. such entertainment!! the goats all stood there watching her like she was craaaazy! LOL

o

Gary is up there smiling at your little zoo. He knows what warms your heart and keeps you going! I like her name too! I am Cherokee and I think it's cute.

o

LOL, lisa! gary is probably up there thinking 'i wonder what's next!' :) i'm sure he's laughing right along with me!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

whew! i am beat and i smell like, well, a pig! :D

o

LOL!! How fun! My BIL aways threatened to get me a pig when I moved out to my farm. If I didn't have enough critters to take care of I would have to think about it ... she's very cute.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here