Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ninapearl_gw

i would like to introduce...

Ninapearl
12 years ago

"porkahontas". she arrived yesterday. she's the cutest little thing. still very shy about me approaching her but she got better as the day went along. the goats looked at me like i was crazy and my danes wondered what the heck i was bringing home THIS time!

:)

Comments (10)

• Julbean
    12 years ago

Aw how cute!I love pigs

• calliope
    12 years ago

Porkahontas? That has to be the best name EVER!

• sephia
    12 years ago

Whenever I see the title of your posts, I can hardly wait to read them! Cute piggy!

• petaloid
    12 years ago

A darling piggy. I hope she gets acclimated quickly.

• jomuir
    12 years ago

Cute! I love the name too.

• vicki7
    12 years ago

What an imaginative name! I probably never would have thought of it. I always enjoy your posts too.

• Ninapearl
    Original Author
    12 years ago

she is SO cute! i just came in from building her a wallow. i dug a big hole (no small feat in dry sand!), dragged an old truck bed mat over it, squished the middle down into a depression, covered the edges with sand, put a few broken pieces of patio blocks around 2 edges to give the goats something to play on, filled the center with water and stood back to watch. porkahontas waded right in, laid down in the middle, stuck her whole snout under the water and laid there and blew bubbles. hilarious!!! i will get pics soon. such entertainment!! the goats all stood there watching her like she was craaaazy! LOL

• lisa11310
    12 years ago

Gary is up there smiling at your little zoo. He knows what warms your heart and keeps you going! I like her name too! I am Cherokee and I think it's cute.

• Ninapearl
    Original Author
    12 years ago

LOL, lisa! gary is probably up there thinking 'i wonder what's next!' :) i'm sure he's laughing right along with me!

whew! i am beat and i smell like, well, a pig! :D

• pamghatten
    12 years ago

LOL!! How fun! My BIL aways threatened to get me a pig when I moved out to my farm. If I didn't have enough critters to take care of I would have to think about it ... she's very cute.