Return to the Pets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Teen sentenced to one year

Posted by brutuses (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 16, 09 at 23:27

Good news on the teen who killed kitten in oven. She's been sentenced to 1 year in prison. Accomplice will be tried in another court due to age.

Here is a link that might be useful: story

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Teen sentenced to one year

One year is hardly enough time...that's the making of a killer. She needs serious therapy/drugs.

o

Sociopathic behavior, if you ask me, and this person is extremely dangerous. After prison, will she just go free or get the treatment trigemini suggests? I'll be interested to see how that goes.

o

That's outrageous. She should have gotten 5-10. She's a monster. What a scary horrible person.

o

She is dangerous in more ways than I can comprehend.

I'm afraid when she gets out of prison whe will do even more horrible things. She definitely needs some serious help. A monster, indeed.

Linda

o

agreed. how can a person be so cruel & scary. she seriously need help.

o

If the world is lucky, she'll get the same justice the kitten received. We can only hope. In any event she'll be serving most if not all of the rest of her life behind bars because she is definitely a sociopath.

o

Thanks for letting us know. I was wondering what happened with that girl. But only a year? She is certainly a sociopath and very scary. I found it scary, too, that one article I read said that her brother claimed that she loved animals. HA! (I think it said she had a dog or something, but I forget.)

o

I could not even read the article. She must be insane.

o

This is where I can easily see myself hurting someone! I would think nothing of placing her myself in that same blistering oven and laughing as she clawed to get out. Not enough punishment. Maybe she'll get hers in jail!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here