Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jones60_gw

6 month old kitten found me/disappeared

jones60
9 years ago

About a week ago a gorgeous Polydactylis kitten found me with gold eyes. She was the most affectionate cat but was in heat. She seemed exhausted. I fed her made a nice bed for her on the deck chair and we just spent days together. She would vanish a bit late in day and a few evenings I just figured she was roaming didn't think much of it. About the 5 day we got very attached though it was love at first site. She let me comb her she had no fleas or ticks. So probably someones cat. By the 5th night I decided to take her in she loved her little room but I would let her out during the morning figuring perhaps she could find her way home. So 2 nights she stayed in but would go out and come back. She was in heat but by the 6th day it stopped. Well now a sunday morning I let her out she never came home. Though that sunday morning I heard my neighbors cat growling so I went through the woods and there was "My cat". I called her she looked at me I tried to approach but she kept looking back ran down to the neighbors down the hill and looked back at me and proceeded to take a left onto a very long private driveway. It was like she lived there. I thought maybe that was her home. I do not know the people nor could I find phone numbers. So I felt perhaps she lived there. Its been 2 days now and she has not returned. How I hope she does because if anyone let a kitten out in heat does not deserve her. Wll she come back??

Comments (7)