Return to the Pets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I found best dog shampoo

Posted by moondancer13 (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 12, 09 at 16:38

I have a 100 lb dog who loves to roll in dirt. So , needless to say, I have to bathe him about once a week as he stays in the house. I dont like to use chemical filled shampoos as they are not good for him. so I tried a shampoo bar by haileys dragonfly garden (just google them) and I love it. He smells great, he is clean and it doesnt dry out his skin.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I found best dog shampoo

I love finding great products, and I like it when they stay on the market. Nothing worse than finding a good new product only to have it discontinued or pulled for some other reason.
I use Buddy Wash and Buddy RInse (shampoo and conditioner) Makes my pup smell like lavender. And he also likes to take dirt baths.

o

I know this isn't for dogs, but I use Johnson & Johnson Baby Shampoo on my Miniature Australian Shepherds (they have heavy coats with thick undercoats). It has the advantage of not causing any 'tearing' if it accidently gets in their eyes, it rinses out easily, and leaves them smelling clean. And during the summer, my two need frequent bathes as well! Besides that, it's gentle on their skin, and it's relatively cheap. MacThayer

o

i have a bichon and havanese and both have allergy issues.the expensive dog shampoo i bought from the vet didn't help .i know baby shampoo isn't for dogs but the johnson &johnson's baby oatmeal wash which is tear free works well ralfsmom

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here