Return to the Pets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Reptiles

Posted by luvmytooms (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 16, 09 at 16:22

Hey anyone around here have reptiles? I have a few. My husband has more traditional animals but I have 1 red footed tortoise, 1 ball python, 1 african fat tail, 2 leopard geckos, and one bearded dragon. I just got the leopard gecko and wouldn't mind talking to a fellow gecko-owner about some things.
For those of you that don't, what do you think of reptiles?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Reptiles

love em, use to live with the wild geckos in Hawaii, but dont own em sorry

o

Reptiles, specifically a green iguana named LeeZard, inspired me to become a vet. She was sick and the "exotic" animal vets wouldn't see lizards. Once I found one, she wasn't sympathetic, nice, or really that good, and I decided I could do better, and according to my clients I have.

Right now I am sadly without a reptile. In the past I have had 2 green iguanas, an eastern box turtle, a garter snake, a ball python, and a gold dust day gecko.

o

i used to have a southern painted turtle I found on the road in georgia and he was a wonderful amusing pet who knew me. a ball's python would be great, they are so calm and soft as butter.

o

I used to have an albino king snake which was a wonderful pet who died at about age 17. Now I have a leopard gecko. I like this website:

http://www.reptileforums.com/forums

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here