Return to the Pets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pray for my Murphy

Posted by goldensmom (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 18, 13 at 11:49

My Murphy golden retriever has hemgiosarcoma. He had his spleen removed and will have his 5th round of chemo next week. Please say a prayer for him as in a couple of weeks he will receive his final ultrasound to see if the cancer is spreading. For those who don't know about this cancer it is a killer with no cure. I'm just praying for a few more months for him. He is such a sweet boy.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pray for my Murphy

Prayers on the way for your beautiful boy

o

Sending prayers from here as well.

o

sending all my best thoughts for clarity, feeling good, & absence of pain for Murphy & for courage & comfort for you.

o

Sending prayers to you and Mr. Murphy. <3

o

Prayers sent out to Murphy here, too.

o

Will be thinking of you both.

o

Thoughts & prayers for you & Murphy

o

O Lord, Murphy, is under goldensmom loving care.
May your blessing be upon Murphy and, in your great kindness, keep Murphy from further illness. We pray that you would show forth your eternal love and mercy,
in the companionship and friendship that Murphy provides. And Lord, if you need Murphy to be with you, bring him in peace, without suffering. Do not forget goldensmom who will need your blessing and comfort. Thank you. Amen

o

Prayers to you and your precious Murphy

o

Judy gave a beautiful prayer. I would like to add my amen to it.

goldensmom, keep us posted. We'll be thinking about you and Murphy.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here