o
RE: quick!! look before you miss it!!

So sweet!

o

We have a smaller version......

o

My two cats grow exceptionally long and narrow in this hot weather :)

o

WHAT have you done to those poor animals? : )

o

Photobucket elly!! all i did was tell them to pick up their toys and they went on strike!

sunny, that kitten is adorable!!!

o

Ninapearl, you have 2 very sweet looking "non" workers.....

My kitten, Baylee, aka "Baby Girl", was a stray...This is what she looked like when she wondered onto our back porch and made herself at home...At 1st I thought she had been lost, being so darn friendly, but after posting lost and found pictures and then the neighbors finding her brother, we determined she was dropped....Thank goodness she found her way to my porch...She is strickly an inside fur baby, has taken over being the "boss" to the other 2 cats and is a complete joy......She's a year old now and much bigger....

o

LOL sunny. yes, the danes only feel the need to "work" when somebody drives up. that "work" entails barking madly and then remembering they have a dog door in the wall that they can use to go investigate. usually out here, it's somebody i know. if it's somebody i don't know, they don't stay long when greeted by 2 monstrous dogs!

glad baylee found her way to you! her coloring is unusual and very pretty. does she have green eyes?

o

Ninapearl, I can just imagine the expressions you see on the faces of the "unknown" guests....

Yes, my Baylee does have green eyes....Her fur is kind of long and her tail is real fluffy, absolutely gorgeous...She also has fur on the bottom of her paws...Oh she's different all right, a breed all her own., lol.....

o

baylee's eyes are enchanting!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here