Return to the Pets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What is your cat's favorite cat toy?

Posted by phish (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 15, 11 at 8:52

I'm shopping for new kitty toys. Someone mentioned in another post their cat loves cat cubes. Tell me what are your kitty's favorite toys?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What is your cat's favorite cat toy?

Other than the dead, rather dehydrated mouse body that I found this morning when doing the weekly cat toy round up?
They love these
Fluff Bunny and these Dust Bunny and those Springy Worm

o

About the only thing our cat really loves is a laser pointer. He can hear you pick it up across the house and comes running- it has a keychain on it and no matter how quietly you try to pick it up, he hears it. I'm wary of the laser pointer- making sure to keep it away from his eyes as he bounces around and all that, but it is by far his favorite toy, and it wears off his horrendous energy level like nothing else can.

He also likes the little stuffed birds and mice that chirp when they are moved.

o

throw rugs

my hat

my hair

anything with feathers

the dog

o

By far the most loved toy of all 4 cats it the plastic milk jug ring!

o

Twist ties from plastic baggies, milk jug rings, thin strip of cotton cloth torn off my pj's, wadded up newspaper balls, and the hands-down favorite--a cardboard box! No need to ever spend money on a cat toy!

o

Forgot to add a paper grocery bag.

o

Ours like the fur covered mice and the plastic springs.

One likes hair bands. None of them like milk carton rings, but they do like the vinegar jug ring.

o

The other cats

A wine cork "birdie" (cork with a feather stuck into an hole in the cork)

My SO's underwear

The leftover shower water

Here is a link that might be useful: Cheap cat toys

o

Everybody loves the wand with *tinsel* on the end at my house! Great sound for them. The ones with the feathers and cloth gadgets were a waste.

They don't really care for synthetic. I buy the mice/weasel toys with real rabbit fur.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here