Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mountain_lady

Hello My name is Aku and I have OCD

mountain_lady
10 years ago

Hello, My name is Aku, I am a 9 yr old male Bengal. I have lived with the same family all my life, I didn't go outside because I was a house cat. I at one time loved to look at the outside from my window next to my tower. One afternoon it was nice out, and my mom forgot to close the door all the way... I peeked out the door and could smell all the sweet smells from outside. It was like something was calling my name. AKKKKUUUUUU come outsideeeeee.... So I did... I walked of the steps scared at 1st but wow that grass was nice on my paws. I chewed on some grass and then ran right back in. Tooo scary for me.... Few days later my brother ( the Dog) happen to brake one more window when our mom was not home.... the outside was calling my name again. I couldn't help it. I had to see what was out there. I jump though the window and wow what kind of wonderful stuff I found. There was these birds out there and I could hide so well in the tall grass. They couldn't see me. I found a few mice and I learned what a chicken was.

I just wanted to be outside like my brothers.... when my mom came home she called and called my name. So I had to see what she wanted... She picked me up and in the old house I went. She yelled at my brother and told him he was a bad dog for braking other window. I sat in my chair and I watched as the world went by. I thought how can I get outside with out my mom knowing about it. " I know when she lets the dog's out I will follow maybe she will not see me." Damn she didn't let that happen.... I know I will watch for the kids to come in they normally don't close the door on nice day's. Or they open it and forget to watch for me.... I can get out there then... That is my plan. Wow my plan worked.... My kid forgot to close the door all the way and I am outside. I don't think My mom will call me in, and if she does I will not listen this time. I want to play out here. there are some many things I can do. O darn, that is not my mom's voice that is my dad's. I better come out of hiding. My dad picked me up and now I am in the house. I don't like it in here, I want to be outside. How can I make them see that???? I will be my normal self and If I talk maybe they will open the door and let me out. If I don't come to bed anymore at night and I scream louder maybe they will let me go outside. Its Night time My mom is in bed here is my chance..... Sit out side the bedroom door and SCREAM louder then I have ever in my life. then walk away and go by the door and scream.... Darn she is not listening to me. she is not hearing me. All she keeps telling me is to come to bed. I don't want to come to bed I want outside.... How do I make her understand that is what I want. I know Scream louder.... MAYBE then she will understand that is what I want. ok this is not working now she is upset will be and has that nasty thing in her hand that she uses when I am bad. I hate that thing it makes Noise and it hurts my ears, and gets my paint job wet.

I think I will sleep on the towel in the bathroom. good place for me to hide.
I hear the door she opened it.... please tell me she has her hands full and didn't close it all the way yet..... Damn she is on to me... she tells me to get back. I just want outside.

So its getting later in the afternoon soon she will be going outside to make that meal they eat. I know she will be in and out from that thing I just have to wait and hope she don't see me hiding back here.

FREEEEEEEEDOMMMMMM I made it.... I am not coming to them this time. I am going to play and have a good time outside. Yes tall grass tree's and look birds. My mom has been calling for me or sometime. I hear the door close maybe she will let me play out here. I am going to hide in the shadows and see if she comes back to the door.... O' darn there she is , she is calling me should I come in No I am staying outside.

Its getting cold out here, maybe I should have come when she called me. its ok I will play some more.

I'm getting wet. I don't like this , maybe if I walk to where the windows are and cry they will turn on a light and let me in. Damn they cant hear me. I don't like this. I want to be in my bed sleeping where I am warm and dry.

My mom opens the door I hear it she called my name Yes I AM SAVED....

Next afternoon I am bored I think its time I look for away outside. Nope they are watching me. My dad picked me up and said NO you are grounded.... what is grounded? I don't understand that word. I am just going to sit by this door and scream till they let me out.

I hear my mom and dad talking I think I better come out of my hiding place and find out why my mom is up when its dark out. What are they doing, She is feeding my brothers its not time for them to eat. My mom is getting shoes on I don't understand what is going on. I hear her tell my dad she will have to leave the door open today so that my brother does not brake a window. where are they going? WAIT.... she is leaving the door open..... OH MY GOD YES!!!!!! I can go outside.... shhhh go back in hiding so she don't see me. I don't want her to lock me in the pupper jail. that would suck, then I wouldn't beable to get outside. They are outside now, listen listen yes they are gone. Let the party get started.

plan of attack, listen 1st I don't want to get in trouble, yep both are leaving, I have hours of fun a head of me. 1st thing I am going to do is kill me some breakfast. maybe a bird or 2. Ok I have my bird now what. I know if I let it go out here it will go up into that blue thing. I know I will take it back in the house. the door is still open.

O no its flying around the house... It has knotted pictures off my mom's walls , I have to get this thing fffasssssttttt .... OK bird is gone. looking around my house Oh crap how do I pick up my mess they are going to know what I did. Oh well I don't care.
(feathers, pictures, stuff of the top of the cupboard Now on floor, from kitchen to bedroom)

Darn they didn't let me out today, I know scream.....

( Our cat's one week of freedom turned into OCD cat That his mom is going to make a fly kitten. )

Comments (4)