Return to the Pets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
my silly girls!

Posted by ninapearl (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 3, 10 at 22:46

swee' pea (on the left) has finally, FINALLY figured out the **dane sit**. she's looking a bit confused, isn't she? she couldn't figure out why i was praising her so much. LOL

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: my silly girls!

That is hysterical!!

o

I just love it when you post pics of your girls! Always gives me a good laugh!

o

I grew up with a great dane by my side. What wonderful dogs.

o

lol Nina, my ginger does that! front feet planted on the floor, and butt planted on the couch, right between me and hubby. She loves (ok this is weird) having her butt smacked. She taps one foot on the floor when she wants it done again.

That whole stance though is just weird to me.

o

What a great picture :>)

o

How do they get into that position? Back up to the sofa and plant their butt? Still laughing :)

o

this was pea back in the day when she didn't quite know everything there was to know about sofas. :D

Photobucket

and yes, they just back up and plop down.

Photobucket

if there happens to already be a lap in place, ashley will take full advantage of it. LOL

o

Great pictures!

o

I was feeling a little down today...'til I saw this picture! I caught myself laughing out loud. Thanks! I needed that!

o

LOL cute picture and cindyandmocha, that made me laugh.

o

I like the freckles on Swee' Pea's legs :)

o

lol Ginger does that too! but the other way around!

She plants her back legs on the couch and front legs on the floor -- then "TAPS" us to pet her! lol

She taps us with a front paw to pet her butt.

o

ROFL! What kind of dog is next to the Dane? Looks like a Beagle with a Dane body, such long legs! They are adorable.

o

These are the cutest pics I've seen in a long time! Adorable!

o

glad you all enjoyed the pics. :)

flyingflower, pea is a great dane with natural ears. probably poorly bred, not the greatest example of a dane but her personality more than makes up for what she lacks in breed standard!

since both of my girls are from rescue, i don't know their history. i just know they are as sweet as the day is long. :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here