Return to the Pets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Got a good discount code for Dinovite! Sharing!!!

Posted by kygardningal (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 13, 11 at 22:34

I love dinovite products. I have used the supplements for years and recently started using the flea product (Nomoflea) and the shampoo (dogosuds). Both of these are organic and have essential oils in them that smell wonderful and actually are good for my dog's skin. My dog has not had any skin issues for years because she gets dinovite every day in her food. And recently, they published an article with a homemade diet that I am now using with all my dogs and it's been a super easy transition to a much better diet for them.

OK...enough, enough...I know. Anyway, I got a coupon code from them last week for 15% off any order and thought I would share it with you. The code is 15CRAZY1 (That last number is a one.)

I just typed it in the discount code box when I checked out, hit the apply coupon button and got 15% off my order! This is a rare thing, as they don't do a lot of discounts. So, if you use their products, enjoy. And if you don't now you can try it for 15% off! And they have a super guarantee on your first order so there's nothing to lose!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Got a good discount code for Dinovite! Sharing!!!

i'll check it out - never heard of the brand.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here