For the cat folks

Posted by handymac (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 25, 12 at 15:44

It is pretty true.

Here is a link that might be useful: How to walk your human

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: For the cat folks

Actually the cat on this video is amazingly not like any cat on a leash I've ever known! Most will walk a few steps then just sit down and look at you like you're out of your mind; you end up just pulling them a few more feet and then give up. Or they get hopelessly tangled in the leash within the first three minutes.

o

That was a cute video Handymac! We take our Sammy out on a harness & leash, he loves it! He gets to tour the backyard, lays still pretending he'll catch the birds at the feeder (who sound alarms the whole time he's outside which often scares him lol) & eats lots of fresh grass (untreated grass only for my boy). He also runs to the back door when something/bird scares him, so I feel good that he knows the yard now.

He knows the sound of his harness from rooms away & comes RUNNING when I get it out. He gets so excited, he wriggles like mad while I put it on him.

The only problem is that he tries to sneak out by walking casually between the 2 dogs the next morning to the back door! Every time he does this the next day. He's been sick this last week so hasn't been out. I knew he was feeling better Sun. when he started touching the backdoor & staring at me.

We got a new kitten a couple wks ago & I really hope I'm not wrestling 2 cats on leashes soon. Can't access my pics right now, but I have some cute shots of him on his leash.

o

That is a very cute video -- I will share it!

o

Very cute.

My cat and I walk 3-4 blocks on our walks. She stops to sniff some, but walks right along like a dog. The neighbors can't believe it - they think she is a dog in disguise.

o

I haven't had a cat in years, but this is the cutest video!

o

Cute video......I've posted it for my cat friends :)

o

oregpsnow, 'The neighbors can't believe it - they think she is a dog in disguise' that is too funny & too true. Sometimes my neighbors see us in the backyard, I'm sure they think we're mad. I get led along a lot like the human in the video, dragged around by a cat.

o

Love it! Thx.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here