Return to the Pets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Best Prices for FrontlinePlus for Cats Online??

Posted by katclaws_mo (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 4, 10 at 15:33

Hello to all.
This is the first time I am posting at this forum, but I mostly am at the KT. I need to find a reliable online site for Frontline Plus for cats. One place I found was at thriftyvet.com, but they are out of Canada. Has anyone ever ordered from them & was it a good experience??

I have 2 (indoor only) girl kitties now(Freddi--mama cat & daughter, Pinecone (just lost my beloved boy, Blackie aka Mr. Catt, 20 yr old Tuxedo kitty in April) Miss him so much.

Anyway, I was feeding/taking care of an outside stray & I think I brought fleas into the house from him--can't imagine any other way. I think I may have to get a fogger product to make sure that my kitties don't get reinfected once I take care of them. And, I am getting bit like crazy! I've washed all the bedding (hot water + bleach) & scrubbed the area, but still getting bit. Never in all my years of having pets, have I run into this.

Anyway, Our vet is pretty expensive, our local petsmart only has 3 month paks. I am looking for at least the 6 pak to split for both kitties for now. Free shipping or low S&H is helpful.
To be honest, money is tight, but I need to get my babies free of those fleas & me too.
I would appreciate your suggestions, advice, websites regarding the best savings for flea products etc.
TIA ~~ katclaws

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Best Prices for FrontlinePlus for Cats Online??

Buy from your vet and use half a dose on each cat after the first month....I think you pretty much have to eat it for one month. Frontline is going to be about 10 a bottle. $10 a month for each cat. Then split the bottles - I used half dose on my dog for years. Also be sure to wash down all areas the cats might walk on after fogging so the residue is not on their feet where they lick....good luck

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here