Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
katclaws_mo

Best Prices for FrontlinePlus for Cats Online??

katclaws_mo
13 years ago

Hello to all.

This is the first time I am posting at this forum, but I mostly am at the KT. I need to find a reliable online site for Frontline Plus for cats. One place I found was at thriftyvet.com, but they are out of Canada. Has anyone ever ordered from them & was it a good experience??

I have 2 (indoor only) girl kitties now(Freddi--mama cat & daughter, Pinecone (just lost my beloved boy, Blackie aka Mr. Catt, 20 yr old Tuxedo kitty in April) Miss him so much.

Anyway, I was feeding/taking care of an outside stray & I think I brought fleas into the house from him--can't imagine any other way. I think I may have to get a fogger product to make sure that my kitties don't get reinfected once I take care of them. And, I am getting bit like crazy! I've washed all the bedding (hot water + bleach) & scrubbed the area, but still getting bit. Never in all my years of having pets, have I run into this.

Anyway, Our vet is pretty expensive, our local petsmart only has 3 month paks. I am looking for at least the 6 pak to split for both kitties for now. Free shipping or low S&H is helpful.

To be honest, money is tight, but I need to get my babies free of those fleas & me too.

I would appreciate your suggestions, advice, websites regarding the best savings for flea products etc.

TIA ~~ katclaws

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Landmark Surfaces / United Granite
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Award Winning Countertop Fabricator & Installer in Northern Virginia