Return to the Pets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
lilly knows how to stay cool!

Posted by ninapearl (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 30, 12 at 15:30

she has been sleeping like this for an hour. i wonder if i should go out and flip her over!?! LOL

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: lilly knows how to stay cool!

Is her snout above water!??? lol cute.

o

LOL yup! porkahontas took a turn...
Photobucket

arnold is snoozing in the shade, obviously dreaming about something sweet!
Photobucket

o

Oh, thank you for more piggy pics! They always brighten my day.

I think Porkahontas is my favorite.

o

Lily is my new fav, she is in hog heaven.

o

Love them. I hope you didn't name lily after me..lol

o

Such peaceful porkers!!! Love the pics.

o

LOL lily! she was already named when i got her but her name does have TWO Ls. ;)

i guess if i you offered me a million dollars and told me i had to pick a favorite, i would say arnold. they all have such different personalities but he is the most outgoing, not a bit afraid to walk right up to strangers and he's been known to cop an attitude if he doesn't get his way. if i run out of cookies, he will root at my ankles and when i push him away, he horks at me and then flops over for a belly rub. LOL

o

It's why I don't eat meat. All animals have personalities and pigs are the smartest of them all.

o

i haven't been able to bring myself to eat bacon for a long time now! :o

i have always heard pigs were smart, maybe even smarter than most dogs and i'm really beginning to be a believer. arnold has learned several tricks, his latest being "go up". i have a big log i sit on out in the pig pen. one day, he walked over to me and put his front feet up on the log. i put him back on the ground and told him "go up" (holding a cookie just out of reach) and he put 2 and 2 together instantly. now he does it every time i'm sitting out there, whether i ask him to or not. there are several chunks of wood out there and he will "go up" on command at any of them. it's unbelievably cute how he learns so quickly!!

Photobucket

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here