Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
debbiep_gw

Worrying to much over pets

debbiep_gw
14 years ago

Are most pet owners like me?I worry nonstop it seems over Lucy(6yrs old basset)I have two female bassets Lucy and Sally(5yrs old)I hardly ever worry about Sally and her problems are probably as bad or worse as Lucys.Their personality's are like day and night though and I think thats my problem.Sally is a happy dog,Lucy is more sullen.Sally is a velcro dog and Lucy is a bed/couch dog.I look at Lucy and she seems sad,I look at Sally and you can see her happiness.Lucy is alpha female between the two and she gets everything first.She gets lots of attention and love as well as Sally.She has a good bit of health issues like allergies,acid reflux,etc.but I'm always worrying something is wrong with her and it could just be her personality that makes me think some of it.She has her moments when she perks up,if she hears the jeep keys rattle shes like a puppy(likes her ride)she sprints across the pecan orchard on occasion,loves company to come.Most of the time she is sullen though,so I was wondering if any other pet owners worry like I do?Needlessly it seems..Debbie

Comments (5)