Return to the Pets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
i haz BIIIIIG bear!

Posted by ninapearl (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 12, 10 at 11:23

mom went to a grag sale but she di-int buy a grag, she bought me THIS!

Photobucket

i tried to eat it but it makes a better bed than it does a snack!

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: i haz BIIIIIG bear!

I am sitting here cracking up. That basket in the background has to be a doggie toy box. Is it? My Iggy has several toyboxes, as did my Schnauzer before him. They'll root through it like a little kid and pick out the ones they want to play with.

o

LOL, yup, that's the basket full of nothing but stuffies and a giant tennis ball. ashley, at 9, still plays with stuffies once in a while and she loves the ones that squeak. pea plays with them ALL the time and usually takes one or two to bed with her. now she has a stuffy that IS a bed! :D

o

So funny, your furries are very lucky indeed. :o)

o

Cracked me up too! Much better bed than food!

o

HA....Urban prey!!! Bought one for my pup when he was younger and my friends dog had one....She was funny. Lived in Tahoe and would suck on her teddy. When it came fall if she left her teddy out and she had been sucking on it a long time it would freeze to the deck outside....funny watching her pull it off the deck solid frozen when she had been sucking. Your pup looks like a kid in a candy store!!

o

BWAAAHAAAHAA! LOL is right! Love it.

o

mazer, what a riot!

oh yeah, every time pea gets a new stuffy, she's like a kid in a candy store. when i take the girls to pet supplies plus, i sound like the mother in walmart..."no, you can't have that, you already have one just like it. now put it down!"

it's hysterical to watch her try to carry this behemoth around...it's so big, it gets between her front legs and she has to prance. LOL

o

I ruv your new bigggggggggggggg bear, your mommie is way koool

o

why, fank you vewwy much! i wikes my bear too! mom sez we mite be getting a **gasp** NEW BRUDDER TUDAY!!!

we is SOOOOOOOO wucky!!!

o

Adorable -- it cheered me up to see those photos!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here