Cat Killer in Miami

Posted by stir_fryi (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 10, 09 at 8:43

Some people are so sick...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090610/ap_on_re_us/us_cats_mutilated

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cat Killer in Miami

Wow ..sick indeed. I'm very disturbed by this. I hope whoever it is ..is caught and punished!

o

Keep your cats in , folks!

o

"Keep your cats in , folks!"

If people always did, then things like this wouldn't happen so often. Just one of the many dangers of letting your cats roam around outside with out supervision.

o

A suspect has been arrested in this case. Check out the smirk on this guy's face.

Here is a link that might be useful: Police Arrest Suspect In Cat Killings

o

If you read some of the comments, people are asking what the big deal is about killing cats when there's wars and such going on. Even if you don't care about animals, he would have progressed eventually to people. If they had harsher penalties for animal cruelty, maybe that wouldn't happen quite so often. Maybe people would be prevented from moving on to killing people.

o

There are no excuses for animal abuse. A war going on has nothing to do with animal cruelty. People who make those kinds of statements are indifferent to animal suffering and have no compassion for them. Not having anything positive to say, they should just be quiet, but I've known many cat haters and they just can't shut up when there's a chance to show the world how much they hate cats. Pathetic beings. Notice I didn't include the word "human" to describe them. LOL

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here