Return to the Pets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
pigtures!

Posted by ninapearl (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 24, 12 at 8:28

arnold is the funniest little oinker! i drained the pig pool yesterday to clean/refill it. arnold found the puddle and he was like a kid in a candy store. he got SO dirty! first, he rolled in it.

Photobucket

then, he SAT in it!
Photobucket

"hey mom, if you give me a cookie, i'll take a bath!"
Photobucket

"hey!! were'd da waddur go??"
Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: pigtures!

Your pics always make me laugh. Love those piggies!

o

Love his little black polka dots!

o

he got more and more polka dots as he got older. if you look at the dirty butt picture, you can see where the hair is thin right where his tail hits. he slaps both sides of his rear end when he wags his tail and he wags his tail so much, he has wagged the hair right off his butt on both sides! LOL

o

Too cute!

o

I just love your pictures.......always make me smile.

o

Pretty dern cute.

o

That's one cute piggy!

o

As always, you and your wonderful pets always bring a smile to my face! They are just adorable and I can, clearly, see that they are quite the 'characters'!

Sea

o

thank you, everybody. i'm glad you enjoy the pics. :)

since it's been so beastly hot and we live on sand out here, i decided to treat the oinkers to their very own mud puddle. i bought some dirt from the local nursery, filled their little pool with it, watered it down till it was nice and muddy. lilly didn't wanna share with her piggy pals!

Photobucket

i brought home more dirt today. i think i'll empty their big pool tomorrow morning and make them a bigger mud puddle. they get coated with it and it helps keep the bugs away and protects them from the blazing sun!

nuthin' is too good for my piggies! LOL

o

They look happy as pigs in.......................mud!!! LOL LOL LOL

o

I'm surprised you haven't joined them yet after lugging all that sand to try to cool off yourself! As always, nothing but the best for your piggies :)

o

pigs in mud! bwaahaaahaaa!!

kittens, i would be tempted to join them while they cool off in their pool but arnold has a tendency to ummm, relieve himself in there. bleh!

lilly and porkahontas took turns yesterday, napping. seriously, they were sound asleep when i took these pigtures!

Photobucket
Photobucket

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here