Return to the Pets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
laughing tonight -- doggie gymnasium

Posted by cindyandmocha (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 19, 10 at 3:25

Sooooo... I am remodeling my kitchen. I am 3 weeks into it, and cooking every meal on the grill outside.

My 1969 kitchen was gutted to the studs, and now has a new subfloor and drywall.

I had to travel last week (consultant) and now home for the weekend. Hubby proceeded to tell me that Mocha is a tapdancer.

Apparently, Mocha thinks the new gutted kitchen is gym.

At 3 a.m. its TAP-TAP-TAP... TAPPITY TAP TAP................ THUD! (THROWING his tennis ball and trying to catch it).

LOLOLOL,,, dangit i wish i could be home for those moments!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: laughing tonight -- doggie gymnasium

We recently remodelled the bathrooms & in the one off the master bedroom, I put in a shower stall replacing the tub, with a shower curtain (I hate the glass doors).
In the middle of the night, I hear Kita (our Akita) in my shower.
The tap - tap - tap of little finger nails in the shower stall. don't know what she's looking for (she has 2 fresh water bowls in the house at all times)- but I have found toys in there as well.
wish I could teach her how to take a shower.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here