Return to the Pets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
southwest airlines

Posted by cindyandmocha (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 26, 10 at 2:35

So this month I've been traveling a lot. Airlines publish magazines each month about themselves. This month (June, 2010), Southwest's Magazine on the plane was all about dogs.

Specfically, they talked about rescue dogs. Lots of great articles. If you can pick up a copy from someone who is traveling, do so.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: southwest airlines

I saw that issue when we went to Oakland last weekend. Very nice.

o

I found it online!

Here is a link to the article about the rescue dog, and look for the next article, 167 Ways To Love Your Dog:

Here is a link that might be useful: Article about rescue dog

o

OMG............. i have flown back and forth to oakland for the last 3 weeks and next week too. I know the article you are speaking of.

Usually (and i travel a lot) i ignore the articles........... but that one got to me. A fellow traveler (i JUST flew back home last night from Oakland), and I were talking about it.

We each said how that was the first time an airline article ever put a tear in our eyes.

It was a great read. Our service men deserve more than they get. And that dog totally changed that guy's life.

o
RE: southwest airlines... btw

By the way.. that entire magazine's focus is on dog's for the June issue. If someone can get you a copy, ask them to.

Southwest encourages people to take the magazine off the flight and keep it. It is chock full (in that issue) about dogs.

o
dogs

Yes, I hope you checked the online link I put in my first post -- the list on the left side connects to the other articles in the issue.

I'll put another link below.

I live near an airport, so maybe I can get a paper copy too.

Here is a link that might be useful: another article - 167 Ways To Love Your Dog

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here