Return to the Pets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Introducing Lily May

Posted by momof2doxies (My Page) on
Mon, May 4, 09 at 19:43

I am now a proud mama to 3 doxies. Lily May joined our family this past Friday. She is a whopping 3 lbs. 3 oz. as of this morning's Vet. visit. She is the runt of the litter of 7 and was the last one born. We have had the opportunity to watch her grow since she was 4 weeks old.

Lily May (age 8 weeks)

Lily First Day

Her older sisters just love her. They even like to check on her when she is sleeping. They play until they are all exhausted.

All tuckered out

Photobucket

Linda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Introducing Lily May

Oh she is just a DOLL!!! Congratulations Mom!

o

So very cute. Nice little doxie trio. They are lucky pups.

o

Thanks Weed. Lily was our 29 anniversary gift to each other.

Elly-Lily and Wilbur could have play dates if we didn't live so far apart. Wilbur is just adorable.

Linda

o

She's very sweet. She'll give you a lot of joy. I have a cat named Lily.

o

OMGosh!!!! How sweet is that! 3 little Doxie's to love ... what a blessing.

o

She is so cute! I wish DH would let me get another doxie, but Elvira would be so jealous.
Clare

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here