Return to the Pets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Summer is here - dogs on the A/C vents

Posted by jakabedy (My Page) on
Tue, May 15, 12 at 11:29

This is how we know summer has arrived around here. When there is a dog on every A/C vent. It's time to get out the kiddie pool and fill it up so the splashfest can begin!

Poco

Presto

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Summer is here - dogs on the A/C vents

They know how to stay comfortable!

o

Smart dogs!!! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!

o

Smart dogs!!! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!

o

Cute! I know it is summer when my cats get longer (stretching out full length that is), and winter when they get shorter and sit on radiators.

o

Once when I lived in a mobile home, my dogs LOVED the vents! Adorable pictures! :)

o

Smart dogs! The AC isn't on yet here, but the doggie pool has been cleaned three times already. I finally got one with a plug last year so the emptying and cleaning is a little easier.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here