Return to the Pets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Blue Burmese Cat

Posted by carmen_grower_2007 (My Page) on
Sun, May 24, 09 at 8:46

Anyone have personal info about this breed or a picture? The little cat that was found in my compost pile a few months ago looks and acts like what I have read. (Rather exotic looking and all silver).

It really doesn't matter since she isn't registered but I think she must have some of this in her.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Blue Burmese Cat

Jezzie and Spottie, purebred Blue Burmese, were two of the best kitties ever.

o
RE: Blue Burmese Cat

I ended up with a cat from my nephew. It was a baby of a "outdoor" cat. Not totally sure of her history. She looks blueish in certain light, but usually gray/silver but has slight tabby markings but can hardly see them except on face. Her coloring is the same as susans cats. Her fur is extremely soft medium length and doesn't mat. Her fur is almost like a persian I once had that had what was called "cotton candy" texture and matted horribly. Maybe she has some Blue Burmese in her? Susan does yours have really fluffy/fine/soft rather than silky coats?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here