Return to the Pets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
update on the mini boys

Posted by ninapearl (My Page) on
Thu, May 19, 11 at 6:31

i am just over the moon! red and rebel have settled in nicely and are getting more attention than ever and they are lovin' it!

red had not been hitched in years. wayne said they put him in harness yesterday and he took off across the pasture like he's been driving every day of his life!

Photobucket

little maddy, their granddaughter, giving red a big hug after he took her for a ride in the cart...

Photobucket

maddy is 4. she stays with them every day after pre-school. the first thing she does is run to the fence and call for the minis and they come running. she says rebel is her favorite horse EVER!

Photobucket

i am just SOOOO happy they are being so well cared for. i could not have found a better place for them!!! :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: update on the mini boys

Awwww, that is just so sweet!!! You couldn't have found a better home for them. They are wonderful horses and I'm glad they will be getting so much attention. And even happier that you are able to keep in touch with them.

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing them. They really make my day!!

o

That's just wonderful!!! How great you found such a perfect family for them.

o

You must be thrilled! Those pics with the little girl says it all- true love!

o

oh yes! i am beyond thrilled!!! the only other time, in all of my 60 years, i have ever re-homed an animal was when i was going through divorce. i sold my old mare to friends for $1. when their grandkids outgrew her a year later, i bought her back for $1.

this outcome with the mini boys couldn't be more perfect! they are happy and i'm satisfied they will continue to be healthy and very much loved not only by the kids but the grown-ups, too. :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here