Return to the Pets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Has anyone tried Dinovite?

Posted by RyseRyse_2004 (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 14, 13 at 14:25

I hear it advertised for skin problems which one of my labs has every summer. I know it isn't food allergy since it only happens in the spring/summer. He gets hot spots that can get very serious (and expensive).

We are giving him 2 fish oil caps daily because I heard it could help but don't really know if it has yet.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Has anyone tried Dinovite?

I bought some for my poodle that has allergies. He wouldn't have anything to do with his food when mixed it in. He's a very picky eater so I figured that was it. I tried it in my Australian Shepard's food and she devoured it. Her coat looks really good and so shiny. She doesn't sit around and scratch all the time. She would lick her feet to the point where her hair was almost gone and now it's grown back. She had little sores on her stomach from allergic reactions from the grasses. The vet gave me meds for it and it helped a little but since I give her Dinovite they are all cleared up. I would recommend it to anyone who has a pet with skin and allergy problems.

o
RE: Has anyone tried Dinovite?

I'm with mazsdps, it's been a big help for our CindyLou! She has terrible skin issues and chews her feet constantly. As long as I keep her on Dinovite and her thyroid meds, she does well, but I messed up and ran out of Dinovite and she's a mess again :(. She has psoriasis, and when it gets out of hand, I bathe her every other day with Selsun Blue, which does help.I won't do this to her or me again!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here