Return to the Pets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My New Boxer Puppy

Posted by beegood (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 7, 11 at 12:15

Arrived Monday nite . So laid back 10 weeks old. Came in the house and started eating right away. Got him to bed at about 10PM and except for a couple whines slept all nite and has ever since.He had never been outside before but is going out on his own now. Also starting to do his jobs outside. All around good pup.

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My New Boxer Puppy

Looks like you were fortunate enough to get a very intelligent boy! And extremely adorable too...

o

He's beautiful ... what's his name?

o

What a cutie!

o

Thank You. His name is Kacos Black Baron and of course Baron as a call name.

o

puppy breath!!! you lucky stiff!!! baron is just adorable and sounds like a really smart little guy. :)

o

What a darling puppy.

We have a boxer, and he's a great pet. All the best to you and Baron!

o

Your new little guy is so cute! (I needed a shot of puppy cuteness!) Congratulations.

o

Very cute! Good luck.

o

Wow! your puppy is adorable. My Children gave me a boxer puppy Christmas. He is now 6 months old. His name is Sir Marley Duke, call him Marley.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here