Return to the Pets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
my dog.

Posted by someone2010 (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 20, 10 at 6:36

Here is a picture of my dog Scuppers. She's waiting for the mail man, her favorite person in all the world besides me. I didn't have to house break her because her mother had already done that. She is a purebread mix that barks b
ut never ever bites. She knows she is little.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: my dog.

That is a beautiful dog! Well-groomed, too. Bet the mailman is fond of Scuppers also.

o

Very cute dog!

o

Thank you. She's a sweet gentle dog. I hope you all enjoy your pets as much as I enjoy her.

o

What a precious girl -- thanks for sharing the photo!

I remember Scuppers from the Sailor Dog book, one of my childhood favorites. Is that where she got her name?

o

Yes, I always liked that name, and I was once a sailor myself.

o

What a sweetie!

I just had to comment as my dog's favorite person (besides his "immediate family") is the mailman as well! I'm sure it has nothing to do with the treats he brings her.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here