Sweet Pea & Gang @4weeks(pictures)

Posted by debbiep (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 6, 10 at 8:57

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sweet Pea & Gang @4weeks(pictures)

Beautiful,healthy pups. She certainly has a variety to choose from. A true Heinz 57 litter. Something for everyone.

o

Look at the babies! Oh my what a gang is right - so cute.

o

Awww, they are too cute, mom included. You are just wonderful for taking care of them!!

o

Brought a big smile to my face. She certainly produced a nice, healthy looking litter. To me, the pups resemble one another as to their configuration, like there might be one sire. But what was so precious is that they are equally divided as to fur. Three of each, as if it had been planned. I'd be hard put to choose the one I like best. I want one of each. LOL.

o

Oh my! Look how adorable they are! They've gotten so big. It must be a blast watching them romp around their area! You did a good thing :) :)

o

She looks a lot like my own dog (a pretty girl), and her puppies are picture-postcard cute!

o

They are too, too cute!! They look so mature for only 4 weeks. Do you think they will be big dogs when they grow up? I agree that it would be hard to pick just one. They are so lucky to have you to take care of them and give them a good start in life. Way to go!!

o

They are too, too cute!! They look so mature for only 4 weeks. Do you think they will be big dogs when they grow up? I agree that it would be hard to pick just one. They are so lucky to have you to take care of them and give them a good start in life. Way to go!!

o

How sweet are they? You're a good person to have done what you did. Kudos to you..

o

they are just the cutest pups and momma has such a sweet face! i agree...you did a wonderful thing!!

o

CUTE!!!

o

Debbie: thanks for the pictures of your new furfamily. I'll bet you are having your hands full now..in more ways than one. Thank goodness for the kindness of people like you!

o

Just adorable!

Maybe I'm overreacting but doesn't Sweet Pea's lower right teat look swollen and inflammed?

o

Annz, I was thinking the same thing.

Debbie - Is the swelling going down on that teat? Please watch out for mastitis.

The puppies look adorable and so healthy. They are so lucky to have you as their guardian. :)

o

Thanks for all the compliments.I've been checking her teats and while they are all large,they are all soft not hard.When standing it doesn't look bad but I will for sure keep checking it.I didn't want to use that pic because of the teat but she is not working with me on the pics.Off to check the teat today.Debbie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here