Sweet Pea & Gang @4weeks(pictures)

debbiep_gw
14 years ago

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

Comments (15)

• beegood_gw
    14 years ago

Beautiful,healthy pups. She certainly has a variety to choose from. A true Heinz 57 litter. Something for everyone.

• schoolhouse_gw
    14 years ago

Look at the babies! Oh my what a gang is right - so cute.

• petra_gw
    14 years ago

Awww, they are too cute, mom included. You are just wonderful for taking care of them!!

• calliope
    14 years ago

Brought a big smile to my face. She certainly produced a nice, healthy looking litter. To me, the pups resemble one another as to their configuration, like there might be one sire. But what was so precious is that they are equally divided as to fur. Three of each, as if it had been planned. I'd be hard put to choose the one I like best. I want one of each. LOL.

• kittens
    14 years ago

Oh my! Look how adorable they are! They've gotten so big. It must be a blast watching them romp around their area! You did a good thing :) :)

• petaloid
    14 years ago

She looks a lot like my own dog (a pretty girl), and her puppies are picture-postcard cute!

• murraysmom Zone 6a OH
    14 years ago

They are too, too cute!! They look so mature for only 4 weeks. Do you think they will be big dogs when they grow up? I agree that it would be hard to pick just one. They are so lucky to have you to take care of them and give them a good start in life. Way to go!!

• murraysmom Zone 6a OH
    14 years ago

They are too, too cute!! They look so mature for only 4 weeks. Do you think they will be big dogs when they grow up? I agree that it would be hard to pick just one. They are so lucky to have you to take care of them and give them a good start in life. Way to go!!

• Lily316
    14 years ago

How sweet are they? You're a good person to have done what you did. Kudos to you..

• Ninapearl
    14 years ago

they are just the cutest pups and momma has such a sweet face! i agree...you did a wonderful thing!!

• cat_mom
    14 years ago

CUTE!!!

• craftyc
    14 years ago

Debbie: thanks for the pictures of your new furfamily. I'll bet you are having your hands full now..in more ways than one. Thank goodness for the kindness of people like you!

• annzgw
    14 years ago

Just adorable!

Maybe I'm overreacting but doesn't Sweet Pea's lower right teat look swollen and inflammed?

• cal_dreamer
    14 years ago

Annz, I was thinking the same thing.

Debbie - Is the swelling going down on that teat? Please watch out for mastitis.

The puppies look adorable and so healthy. They are so lucky to have you as their guardian. :)

• debbiep_gw
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thanks for all the compliments.I've been checking her teats and while they are all large,they are all soft not hard.When standing it doesn't look bad but I will for sure keep checking it.I didn't want to use that pic because of the teat but she is not working with me on the pics.Off to check the teat today.Debbie