Return to the Pets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pet can lids?

Posted by terrapots (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 25, 10 at 23:35

Has anyone been able to find pet can lids for small cans of cat food? Hopefully free. It used to be the pet food companies often had promotions with lids in some of their food can packages but haven't seen this for a long time. Right now I fashion foil around the can or put the can into a plastic food container but I'm not happy with this.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pet can lids?

You might try asking at your vet's office. Each time we go in for our dog's annual checkup, we get a bag of freebees, including a few pet can lids. Of course ours are for dog food cans.

You can also try looking online. I found this link via google at Petco. Maybe these would work for you, supposed to fit "small Fancy Feast" cans.

Here is a link that might be useful: Link

o

Cindy, thanks for the Link. I think those would work fine. I read some of the reviews and the first one was written by "Rocket". That is my cat's name. So that's what he does when I'm not home - wracking up time on my computer!!! :)

o

I've used out vet for years and have NEVER received any goodie bags. Their paper bags are used for their expensive RXs. But I'll ask, maybe that will give them ideas. I'd been checking the racks at Petco but haven't seen those at the link. I'll look a little more carefully. I have bought one that has graduated sizes inside but hate how they take up extra room and are awkward to remove from the small cans. Thanks for the help.

o

Check the grocery store too. One of those doo dad displays throughout the aisles.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here