Return to the Pets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
skin tags

Posted by bmmalone (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 12, 11 at 17:35

I have a black lab and he has some skin tags on his hind leg. The vet said this wasn't a problem. The skin tags are black. Today when we were playing I noticed a larger skin tag that was pink and puffy. Is this how they start out or do I need to take him back to the vet?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: skin tags

Labs are notorious for getting skin tags and tumors, keep an eye on things and take your dog back to the vet if anything grows big fast or if your dog starts acting listless once a year vet visits if the vet has not said something contrary ....hope all is ok

o
RE: skin tags

You can apply tag away which i used on my lab which i've also used on myself. It's a natural remedy for skin tags and it worked. It's main ingrdient is thuja occidentalis. You can wikipedia to learn more about it.

Here is a link that might be useful: Tag Away Skin Tag Removal

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here