Return to the Pets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sheep Herding Bunny Rabbit

Posted by Bumblebeez (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 6, 12 at 8:52

This is one cute video. You have to see it to believe it.

Imagine the soul of a border collie in a little rabbit.

Scroll down a bit for the video.

Here is a link that might be useful: Rabbit and sheep

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sheep Herding Bunny Rabbit

I think someone already posted this, but that's ok. I LOVE it. Sent it to friends. I was singing the song all day after I watched it.

o
oops

I said it had been posted, but it was on another forum. Sorry!

o

It was posted on the cooking forum conversation side. Sorry, I should have said Cloudy Christine posted it first but it is worth watching! I don't think we have that much cross to there that I guesstimate, anyway.

o

That was hysterical! Thanks for sharing!

o

Love it!

o

so cute, my new favorite animal video. It's as cute as the greedy corn gobbling porcupine.

o

What a horrid song....

o

What does that have to do with anything? Put the mute on.

The farm blog does say they have gotten some negative feedback on the song, however, they do point out that the song is from the '30's and rabbits were a source of food back then. And, the rabbit lives at the end of the song anyway.
Geez, it's just a song!
Go research the lyrics if you're curious. I typed in Run, Rabbit, Run and got the title of an Eminem song which I imagine is much, much worse.

o

Oh my gosh. What a fuss over a song. We probably heard worse in nursery rhymes when we were kids.

o

it's probably the only song they found about rabbits....

o

I loved the video. Don't hate me, but I would like to point out the fact that the sheep are trained too!

I've been to a lot of Scot-Irish highland games. They always have sheep herding demonstrations. One time a female was in heat and the male herder kept getting "distracted", if you know what I mean.... The sheep kept on going through their routine while the dogs were busy!

Everyone laughed! Probably the best sheep herding show anyone ever saw!

o

Here's quite a different take on the same song...maybe this one will meet the approval of bunny lovers everywhere, lol.

Here is a link that might be useful: Wun wabbit wun

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here