Return to the Pets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
dog in iams commercial

Posted by vall622 (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 8, 07 at 8:20

Hi..can anyone tell me what kind of dog is in the new iams commercial..

thanks

val

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: dog in iams commercial

If you're talking about that white shaggy dog, I was wondering the same thing myself. It looks like a LabraTese or a labratese doodle.

o

Do you mean the commercial where they mention the dog had been the runt of the litter? If it's a purebred, it could be a Havanese, Polish Lowland Sheepdog or Tibetian Terrier. Or it could be a mix.

Jan

o

It is none of those, that I can tell you. It is definitely a mix, probably one of the doodles.

o

Finally heard back on the dog in the commercial. His name is Snowball and he's a mixed breed. His trainer said he doesn't know what breeds he goes back into as his mom and dad were mixed breeds also.

Jan

o

his name really is snowball in real life?

The good news here is if you want a cute one of a kind dog like that you might be able to find one at your local animal shelter.

o

Yes, that is what Karla told me, that his name in real life is Snowball. And you are right about being able to find cute, one kind of dogs at shelters. Lots of the animals used in TV and other commercials are from shelters.

Jan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here