Return to the Pets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
It's Time .

Posted by toomuchglass (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 29, 11 at 21:43

I'm down to one dog ... (after always having 3 )....
It's been a few months now . I've become a couch potato .....my 5 year old dog has become a slug. There's no excitement in our life. I can't stand it anymore .
We have enough love and patience for a bunch of dogs ....
( City law says we can have a total of 3 -- one dog - 2 cats - or- 2 cats & one dog.) The hell with regulations ! I'm ready to adopt 2 old dogs that need care in their last years .... In my opinion ... they give me more than I give them . I'll keeep you updated ~~~

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: It's Time .

WHoooooooohoooooooo.....its adopt a dog day!! oh yeah cats too.....let us know how it goes!!

o

I'm ready to adopt 2 old dogs that need care in their last years
Toomuchglass, you really have a BIG heart! Thank you so much for thinking of old dogs, and for being ready to give them care, compassion and love in their golden years.. They are much too often overlooked! They are lucky, and yes, you are right, they will give you A LOT back.. more than you'll give them?? as much, for sure! Please keep us updated,

Anne-Marie--who has a soft spot for overlooked cats!

o

Go to Petfinder. It's where I got my two, and they're great. I HOPE we don't have an ordinance,. I have five cats and 2 dogs.

o

senior dogs rock!!!

there are a couple of old dogs out there somewhere who are about to get very lucky! :)

o

I'm so excited for you! (and just a little bit jealous :) )

Keep us updated as your pack grows.

o

I was afraid to open this message as 'It's time' sounded ominous :(

Good for you on adopting an older dog! Maybe you'll find one this week and the other in a few months. It's fun to get to know them individually.

o

Yes!!!

o

cynthia, I thought the same thing ....

toomuchglass ... it's definitely time! I could never stand how quiet the house got when I was down to one dog ... motivated me to find another to adopt to keep the house lively.

Keep us updated, please.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here