Return to the Pets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Can I bragg here?

Posted by molossermom (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 9, 12 at 10:53

ok so my georgous apricot brindle baby boy just got deeemed champion at the dog show in indio (palm springs ) see pic

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Can I bragg here?

no pic but yes you can brag! congrats!!

o

I wanna see him!!! Congratulations on his championship!!! Just in time for your BD! Happy birthday too and brag away!!!! :)

o

Okay, I guess I can't post the image directly so here is a link to his 2nd Major win back in July when he was only 2.5 years old and 250 lbs. He is now 3. The judge and handler are in the photo with him.

His breed, English Mastiff is the largest of the molosser breeds.

Here is a link that might be useful: Ch. Lamars Kahless The Unforgettable

o

Oh my! He is very handsome! I can't imagine having 2 of those around the house but they sure make a statement and you'd better listen to that statement too! :)

I believe the record for largest number of puppies is from an EM. Beautiful dogs!

Ginny

o

That is a big dog! Big & Beautiful :) Congratulations!

o

Big big sweet mush-face.

o

I love Mastiff's!!!! He is beautiful!!!

o

He is beautiful - but I think you were at the wrong show. You should have been at the horse show down the road!!

We will watch for you at Westminster!

o

Thanks for all your great responses. He is a big mush face and as sweet as can be! And he has absolutely no idea how big he is . And while he's a show dog he is an indoor dog and my kid.;)

o

Here you go:

He is gorgeous!

o

So handsome! Congratulations !!

o

Wow Thanks . my howed you do that;)?

o

thanks honalee fo the happy b-day i'm 31 and over the hill right .j/k

o

He's gorgeous - congratulations!

o

To post pics, you have to use the HTML code. For pictures, it's [img src=photo location][/img] with < and > replacing the [ and ] . In Firefox you right click the photo, and "Copy Image Location" to get that.

o

o.k. cool. when we get his champ pic from the photographer ill post it up. wont be for another 13 days .

o

Bragg on, you have good reason. I love BIG dogs and he is so beautiful...oops I mean handsome...........my boys refuse to listen if I tell them they are beautiful or pretty. ;^) I would love to just squeeze him.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here