Return to the Pet Debates Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Here's my nativity sheep

Posted by share_oh (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 18, 06 at 20:11

Here's Joey at his nativity scene... really more of a petting zoo although he did stand there when they had their nativity play.

The kids loved him and in no way was he abused!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Here's my nativity sheep

ARE YOU SURE THAT COLLAR'S NOT TOO TIGHT???

:-)

o

His hair looks a bit matted, have you combed him out lately??

:o)

He's awesome!

o

LOL!
He's a mess alright! Poor guy!
And, forced to eat crackers all day (not that they're his favorite food or anything...)

Sher

o

I bet he loved the attention. There's an apple place down the street that sells ice cream in the summer and has food for the ducks and some goats. The goats are a scream and they love the people. Maybe even more than the people with the food- they like my dogs- they clamber over that side of the cage and lick at them (now my dogs, on the other hand- don't quite know what to make of it).

o

What a cutie. Makes me want to live on a farm. I would love to have sheep and goats. I'll bet he loved the attention he got.

o

Yes, he's a total ham. He's lived his whole life more like a dog than a sheep. Unfortunately he was attacked by a dog and left to die by his former owner. Now he lives at my parents' farm and hasn't quite adjusted to being a sheep. Keeps escaping the pasture and winding up at their house or their neighbor's. He loves people!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pet Debates Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here