SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
micke_gw

webkat, more info please!

micke
17 years ago

I started a new thread on this as I am sure the other op would not want all these e-mails,

okay that is what I was wondering on those lists as it does not state anything other then names and addresses, another question for ya, if a person is registered as a dealer, could they be operating illegaly if they are also a breeder?

and what exactly would you construe a puppy mill? say if someone has 10 different breeds and has large spaces for them and helpers also, would you consider that a puppy mill?

this is all very serious questions and I truly want the answers, not trying to sound sarcastic, you just seem the most knowledgeable, would rather get this info from a person then reading articles on it (although I did book mark your site for more reading, it looks like a excellent site)

another question (sorry so many!) I have heard of people actually having unregistered females but are selling the puppies registered, how are they doing this and is that any way legal?

I myself would say no it wouldn't be, but how in the world can they manage to do this without getting caught?

okay and on the visit to the kennels, do they always give advance notice that they are coming? and why would they do that? should be just like any other inspection.

I guess that would answer previous question, they can hide anything they want to.

thanks for any info on this, I just want a persons perspective on this issue (need the peoplese so to speak, easier to understand)

micke

Comments (7)

Sponsored