SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sak6069

6:00 AM Dog trainer? Next to my House?

sak6069
16 years ago

My dogs now have become accustomed to the girl who trains her dog at 6am next to our house. My dogs will wake up at 5:30 am and start jumping to go outside. I let the dogs out so they will not wake up the kids or my husband. But as I let the dogs out the girl is standing in the street next to my fence training her dog to sit and obey feeding him treats. After a few minutes she starts jogging around the block. Then she returns again and as soon as she gets a few houses from my house (which is on the corner of the street) she begins to walk... then will stop again out of our fence (but still in the street) and start feeding her dog treats again. While our 2 dogs are going ballistic. Now there is no grass left next to our fence from our dogs going crazy. The neighbors dogs on both sides of the street have now also become accustomed to her training her dog and so now we have 10 other barking dogs going crazy while she is standing in the street with her dog...training it...using all of our dogs as her training tool. do you think maybe she could train her pet at another time of the day so she won't wake up the entire neighborhood??? NOOOO...So what should I do? I am extremely laid back but this is just RUDE. I thought this was maybe just a temporary thing but no its every morning between 5:30-6:00. The poor dogs behind us are running and peeing at the same time just to get to the end of the fence to bark at this girl. please give me some good advice.

Comments (22)

Sponsored