Return to the Pet Debates Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Mini Rant

Posted by sheltiemom (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 13, 10 at 22:22

I truly believe that there is a special ring in He** for people who take little 7 week old kittens and toss them out on a rural road -- literally, if their injuries are any indication. They will be fine, thanks to large vet bills and tons of love and attention. The thought that keeps me sane is that karma will have the final say.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Mini Rant

If you find the heartless bustards let me know, I'm there with you! Someone dumped a cat in the area, obviously preggers, I now care for her and 4 kittens, in addition to my 3 inside cats. I cannot get near enough to touch her and the fear in her eyes just breaks my heart. How can people be so mean?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pet Debates Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here