Return to the Pet Debates Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
tricky rat cannot trap help!!

Posted by Bamamamma88 (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 1, 13 at 0:44

So to say i have a SMART RAT in my midst is the understatment of the year. We have had a few rats that we trapped in a giant Victor rat trap but there is this ONE genius who seems to evade death every night. It has been almost a month and we continue to see it and hear it just before it scurries away. Peanut butter doesnt work and this rat is HUGE. It has carried off two huge chicken breasts, a big cookie, a whole sleeve of ritz crackers and chewed through a dozen bags of bread. The thing has gotten so brave as to do all these things while we are in THE DEN RIGHT NEXT TO THE KITCHEN. Enough is enough. I need HELP!! Im thinking about getting a BB gun and camping out on the kitchen counter one night. Unless anyone has any ideas... thank you!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: tricky rat cannot trap help!!

I hate rats, someone is going to ream me for this, have you thought of putting some poison in chicken? You'd just have to be very careful if you have kids or pets !!! Just a thought...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pet Debates Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here