SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
donna3069

we love our pits

donna3069
16 years ago

We are totally against the ban on pitbulls. A ban on some owners who give the pitbull a bad rap is a different story. We are the proud owners of 3 pitbulls. We raised our pits with love and that is what we get in return. LOVE and LOYALTY! There was a time when I was under the same impression as alot of you. I was afraid of the breed because of the reputation that they have. Until a friend of mine who raised their children and grandchildren with this breed introduced me to the true nature of the pitbull. I fell in love with them. The expressions and the love that these dogs can show you is amazing and so precious. On the other hand I was raised with the meanest little dog ever(this is my opinion)he was a chihuaua he was in my life for 18 yrs,eehh. We have children they love our dogs and our dogs love them. Of course people are intimidated by them but is that because they are viscious? NO, its because of the breed they are. The owners who raise these dogs to fight or become aggressive are the ones who bring on these bans NOT the dog itself. If you think these dogs naturally enjoy fighting and getting mangled or worse then you don't know the breed.Even the ones that are raised to be viscious, do this out of love for their owners they are that loyal to please the ones they love. It disgusts me to know that this is true. If a dog is naturally agressive and wants to bite or harm something or someone then it should be put down, that I do agree with but that is not the nature of the pitbull. BAN THE DEED NOT THE BREED!We LOVE our PITS.

Comments (16)

Sponsored
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery
Average rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars233 Reviews
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery