SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
brutuses

What about 'those' people?

brutuses
17 years ago

OK, here's a topic that should get a lot of feedback. My question is what about "those" people who profess their love for animals, but 1) don't educate themselves about animal care 2) are too cheap to take proper care of their pet and 3) will walk or drive by an animal on the street without a second thought as to the plight of the animal or to see if it needs food, etc. So tell me, what's with "those" people? I don't understand those "animal lovers." Do you? For one thing I don't really consider them "animal lovers." They don't see animals as I do, a living, breathing being who needs more than a bowl of food every day. I also have compassion and take action to help other animals, not just the ones who sleep with me at night. What's with those people who I feel "pretend" to care? I think some are just looking for a gold star so they act like they care and say all the right things, but when it comes down to it, they don't. They'll pass a dog or cat on the street knowing the animal is hungry, cold or in need of medical attention, and do nothing. What's with that?

Comments (27)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!