SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gracia98

Urine Smell

gracia98
14 years ago

Hi everyone,

I just posted this as a response to another post but wanted to also post it separately...

I have what I think is a cat urine problem. Several months ago, the neighbor's cat got into my house and was locked in for several hours. This week, months later, I see this brown spot behind the edge of my son's dresser. Since I had the carpet spot cleaner handy, I tried to clean the brown spot. Then the stench appeared. One of the worse things I've smelled. Afer using Nature's Miracle, Odo ban and rubbing alcohol I was done with the smell. The alcohol seemed to have made it worse.... so I made my husband cut the carpet and pad out and we tossed it. But the room still smells. Have had the windows open and bleached the concrete last night and today doused it with vinegar as well as having vinegar in tubs in the room. Stink is still in the room, but the spot seems to not smell when I touch it and smell. Any ideas on how to get the smell out of the room? It's so gross!! Should I spray Nature's Miracle around the entire room? Wash the bedding? I did not see any other pee spots....

Thanks for any advice.

Comments (2)

Sponsored