SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nichole_gw

I actually did it...pierced ears!

Nichole
22 years ago

I don't know what possessed me, but the kids and I were in the mall and the jewelry store just called to me. After asking a million questions about safety, sterilization, and allergic reaction, I picked out a pair of studs...plucked my innocent sleeping 20 month old out of her stroller and had them pierce her ears. She was awake when they did it and barely let out a squeak..one little tear dropped down her cheek and she was FINE!! PHEW. If she would have screamed I would have been crying MY eyes out. She doesn't even seem to know they are in there. Even when I rotated them and put the solution on she was fine. She looks beautiful (even though she did before too!) and I pray we have no infections. Does anyone know if you have to use only the store stuff to clean their ears...what about peroxide or witch hazel? To those of you who might think I have mutilated my daughter...believe me I had thought about it several months earlier...If she doesn't want them later on in life, she can have them close up...I guess the not crying has really eased my conscience as well :) What a sweet baby!

Comments (15)

Sponsored