Return to the Parents of Toddlers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Booster Seat recommendations

Posted by Wanda_from_AB (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 27, 01 at 17:07

My dd just turned 3 in November. We are still using her car seat but she is ready for a booster seat(her head is just at the top of her seat). What brands of seats is everyone else using? She is only 27 pounds so I think I will need one with a 3 point harness.

Any recommendations would be great.

Thanks
Wanda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Booster Seat recommendations

I have a Century Breverra for all 3 of my kids. DS ( who will be 3 in Jan), has been using this seat since the summer because he knew how to 'escape' his old seat.

o
RE: Booster Seat recommendations

Recommendations for booster if a tough call, each booster has to be confortable for your child, there are so many out there, I woul take your child with you when you go shopping and try them out first.

http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/people/injury/childps/booster_seat/page1.html

There are many others web sites that have very good information. I am also certified in Child Passenger Saftey and I do what I can for others to ensure that our younger generation is safe.

http://www.nhtsa.gov/people/injury/childps/

www.safekids.org

www.childsafety.org

www.nsc.org

There are many more, if you have any questions please feel free to drop me an email @ carseatsafetynospam@nospam.yahoo.nospam.com **YOU MUST REMOVE ALL 3 'nospam's **

Thanks

PROTECT YOUR CHILD(REN)

PS. Once you have a booster seat/car seat, I would recommand you contact your local Fire department or Hospital and find out if they have Fitting stations/Car seat check up events.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Parents of Toddlers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here