Return to the Parents of Toddlers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

jolly jumpers

Posted by
zac jones
( on
Sat, Dec 29, 01 at 16:01

when i was a kid i had a jolly jumper, and now i want one for my child. does anyone know where i can find one (new) online?

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: jolly jumpers

Ebay sells them - some new, some used. has them too and I've seen them at WalMart (not online). They're called Johnny Jump-Ups now though, so maybe that's why you had a hard time finding them?


RE: jolly jumpers

Target has them!

RE: jolly jumpers

I have seen them at Toys R Us (of course right after I spent way more on one at Once Upon a Child).

-Tara W

RE: jolly jumpers

Whatever they are called, wherever you buy them, what ever you pay for them, aren't they just the best? Yeah for Jolly Johnny Jumper ups!

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Parents of Toddlers Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here