SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jad_gw

A concerned grandma needs your help!

jad
22 years ago

Hi to all you moms! I am very concerned about one of my grandsons. He will be 2 yrs. in a couple of weeks and his parents are about to pull their hair out! He is their third child (youngest) and he is wild! It sounds funny, but believe me, it isn't!

He runs constantly, is very destructive with things (toys, household items, etc.) and will slug you in the face with no warning. Another thing is his lack of language skills. He says a few words, but most of his talking is his own language. He was a perfect baby, happy, content and very smiley...now he has turned into Dennis the Menace!

His family is very loving. The other two children are very sweet and well behaved. This child has been terrorizing the entire family and my poor daughter-in-law is about ready for a collapse. The other day my grandson put a Christmas tree glass ball in his mouth and bit down. Of course he cut his mouth and cried. Instead of learning from it...he ran right back to the tree to try it again.

He does not seem to learn the consequences of his actions. My son & DIL are at the end of their rope and I was hoping some of you moms could offer some insight or suggestions.

Thanks!

Comments (20)

Sponsored