SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
june_2007

Bed Wetting

june_2007
15 years ago

Our 8 year old grand daughter still wets the bed at night. She was fully potty trained at 18 months, but started wetting at night at about 3 years old.

This is a child whose parents are divorced. Both parents have 50/50 custody. My son has his kids 1 week, then the X wife has them 1 week.

When she is with us for our son's week, we put her in Pull Ups. The reason for this is, she is a VERY heavy sleeper and doesn't wake up to use bathroom. The next morning she and the bed were drenched. Luckily we had plastic mattress covers on her bed.

Now for the problem! Her mother doesn't use Pull Ups. Her mothers whole house smells like PEE. It burns your eyes when she opens the front door. Now she tells the child not to let us use Pull Ups, and that is causes a bladder infection. The child crys now at bed time because she is afraid to put on the Pull Ups.

Do the Pull Ups cause bladder infection? I will not stop using them because I don't like for the house to smell like that, and I don't think living with that smell is healthy. What do you think?

Comments (7)

Sponsored
SURROUNDS Landscape Architecture + Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
DC Area's High-End Custom Landscape Design/Build Firm 9x Best of Houzz